Euramax is proud to be one of the most innovative companies with an exceptional portfolio of Aluminum Coated (Alucoated) Products. These products are mainly used for Recreational Devices and Architectural Products. Within the market, Euramax is a premium supplier and challenging stakeholders to further exploit the innovative opportunities offered by the unique applications of coated aluminum products.
Euramax is the leading innovator in the world of Aludesign and is continuously investing in research and development. The mission of Euramax is ‘to color the world’ and thus make it a more beautiful and colourful place to live in. The solutions of Euramax are mainly applied in state of the art buildings and the recreational vehicles industry. (Please visit the website of Euramax to find the latest examples and also read about the opportunities digital aludesign offers.)
Euramax is headquartered in Roermond and has production facilities in Roermond and Corby (United Kingdom).
Purpose of the role
The Product Manager is the linking pin between customers, research and development, sales and marketing. Being a natural sparring partner to both technical and commercial professionals (customers and colleagues), the Product Manager likes to oversee and challenge the way things are done, inspiring professionals to make full use of the opportunities and applications of aluminum coated products.
The Product Manager will be responsible for the product portfolio of Euramax Coated Products. What does that require?
• Gather and create market insights within assigned market segments Recreational Vehicles or Architectural Products.
• Set the roadmap for different product ranges: Which to add, where to simplify and where to look for new grounds, based on the gathered market insights and direct interaction with customers and colleagues e.g. sales, innovation, purchasing and research and development.
• Set-up and monitor several innovation projects as a result of the roadmap.
• Manage the existing product and finish ranges, streamlining the portfolio in an effective and efficient way.
• Ensure up-to-date product data and specifications for sales and customers.
• Set-up a communication plan and planning for the portfolio in collaboration with the Brand & Communication Manager.
• Actively share ideas and continuously look for new applications.
• Provide training and product support to Sales & customers.
• Manage co-developments with customers.
Department & Supervisor
The Product Manager will report to the Marketing, Innovation & Technology manager. There are two positions of Product Managers to be fulfilled while one candidate will focus on the Architectural Market, the other candidate will specialize on the Recreational Vehicle market. The Marketing, Innovation & Technology department consist of 4 – 6 colleagues.
The broad responsibilities require a candidate who has solid product marketing expertise and a proven trackrecord gained in a technical environment. Above all, Euromax is looking for a strong personality who likes to learn and is able to inspire and move relevant stakeholders. To be successful in this role, candidates need to meet the following requirements:
- Strong strategical mind-set, being a doer as well.
- Knowledge about (technical) product management and keen to develop in-depth expertise on Aluminum Coated Products. A background in chemistry or a production company would be ideal as Euramax is looking for an engineer with a commercial spirit or a marketer with a good sense of technology.
- Fluent communication skills in English is a must, yet communication skills in German and/or Dutch are highly appreciated.
- 8+ years of relevant experience + bachelor or master degree in a relevant field.
Euramax highly values the wellbeing of her employees. Employees of Euramax share in the following benefits:
- Fulltime assignment;
- Personal contribution to the personal pension fund;
- Flexible working hours;
- Fruits for free and compensation of insurance costs;
- € 0,19 per kilometer travelling allowance.
Tjeerd den Hartog
Consultant Technology and Innovation